The tenth issue of Technologist is available now and selected articles can be read on the Technologist website.
This time round, key features include “Going Zero Waste” (circular economy), “When technology imitates nature” (biomimicry) and “Research Reinvented” (Opening up Science).
The core article on Opening Up Science highlights some of the people and projects involved in this year’s EuroTech Universities High Level Event “Opening Up Science, Advancing Innovation”.
- Published by the four EuroTech universities: DTU, EPFL, TU/e and TUM
- Published in English, French and German, four times a year
- Written by leading science journalists and edited and produced by the Swiss media agency LargeNetwork
- Available from leading newsagents at major train stations and airports in Europe
- Can be ordered for €9.5 per issue or €38 for eight issues (2-year subscription)
Technologist also has a website featuring daily new posts from the world of science and technology together with selected articles from the print magazine. You can also follow the magazine on both Facebook and Twitter.