The EuroTech Universities Alliance Brussels Office is currently looking for an
Office Manager (part time)
Role and responsibilities
- Ensuring day-to-day management of finances & budget
- Acting as contact point for the office’s support services, e.g. payroll and personnel support, bank, building owner and subtenants, as well as the Belgian authorities
- Ensuring the functional running of central office tasks, e.g. with regard to IT, stationery and meeting room bookings
- Providing general logistical support for events, workshops & meetings
- Other office management tasks linked to the above
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, including in general administration and accounting
- Relevant education, training or professional qualifications in office management and finance
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel and Word (PowerPoint and Access an advantage)
- Fluent written and spoken English and French (Dutch an advantage)
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for working on a variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including discretion
What we offer
- Part-time (50%) contract of unlimited duration under Belgium law and a salary package in line with experience and skills
- Possibility for professional development and training
- Enjoyable work environment in a small and dynamic multinational team committed to firmly embedding the EuroTech Universities Alliance in the EU arena
Please send your cover letter and CV in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 4 December 2015.
Contact for further information: Inga Odenthal, Deputy Head of Brussels Office, +32 2 274 05 38.