The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) invites applications for the position as Liaison Officer to represent DTU in the office of the EuroTech Universities Alliance in Brussels.
Your typical responsibilities as DTU liaison officer will include:
- Building networks with relevant research and innovation stakeholders in Brussels and beyond
- Providing EU intelligence to with key stakeholders at DTU, including management, academics and administrative staff
- Planning and execution of events and research workshops
- Concrete support to major strategic research proposals
- Contributing to the positioning of the Alliance in an EU context, with a view to influencing EU research funding policy
Curious? Please see the full job profile here: www.dtu.dk/om-dtu/job-og-karriere/ledige-stillinger/job?id=65e57dcf-e954-428c-a8cc-580cb4c2cb7d
Deadline for applications is Thursday, 28 May 2020.