This event is open to staff from the six EuroTech partner universities only
On Wednesday and Thursday, 30 September and 1 October 2020, the EuroTech Brussels Office organises two workshops for researchers at the six EuroTech Universities who are interested in submitting a proposal under the EU Green Deal calls 2020.
The EuroTech Focus Area « Sustainable Society » has identified 4 calls which will be covered in the two sessions:
Wednesday, 30 September, 13:00-14:30 CET
- LC-GD-1-2-2020: Towards climate-neutral and socially innovative cities
- LC-GD-4-1-2020: Building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way
Thursday, 1 October, 10:00-11:30 CET
- LC-GD-3-1-2020: Closing the industrial carbon cycle to combat climate change – Industrial feasibility of catalytic routes for sustainable alternatives to fossil resources
- LC-GD-8-1-2020: Innovative, systemic zero-pollution solutions to protect health, environment and natural resources from persistent and mobile chemicals
The objectives of these workshops are:
- To provide an analysis of the mentioned calls for proposals,
- To offer an opportunity for interested academics to inform others about their research interests related to these calls,
- To initiate consortia.
Please note that these workshops address researchers at the six EuroTech Universities exclusively.
For further information and registration, please write an e-mail to Émilie Né, firstname.lastname@example.org.