8 June 2022 | The EuroTech Universities Brussels Office is looking for a Trainee for up to 6 months. The traineeship can take place either from September/October 2022 to March/April 2023 or from February/March 2023 to July 2023. We welcome applications from Master level students from our member universities pursuing a degree or having experience in business studies, communications or public affairs.
- To perform an analysis of the current EuroTech Universities Alliance Focus Areas
- To scan the relevant ongoing EU policy developments (R&I etc.) and present a monthly update on the European calendar (developments in funding, policy, events, consultations, etc.)
- Contribution to the organisation of events, policy dialogues and workshops
- Support with media monitoring/analysis & community management
- Small administrative tasks
If you want to hear from our former Trainee Suhany about her time in Brussels, check out the video or read the interview!