WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are currently enrolled at one of the four EuroTech Alliance Universities (student, PhD or Post-Doc).
- You have a concrete technological business idea and have the ambition to start a company based on that idea (or already have just started that company).
- Preferably, you have a basic business case or business plan, and you have a vision of the steps that need to be taken to further develop your idea into a product/service (roadmap).
- If possible, you have some idea about the amount of money your company would need to realize this roadmap.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- unique workshops (solid business plan and company, product, team, funding and finance, the market, internationalization, competition, IP and marketing) that will give you the best approaches to becoming an international entrepreneur .
- valuable insights and testimonials from successful entrepreneurs from the four ecosystems.
- pitching sessions and prototyping with expert feedback and coaching.
- visits to successful startups as well as large corporations and investors.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- gaining valuable experience among the best in technical startup development
- having a unique opportunity to build your start-up network amongst Europe‘s finest technical institutes
- bringing innovation to all aspects of your enterprise
- sharing and building experience with your peers and creating a community of international entrepreneurs.
WHEN AND WHERE
- July 9th – July 15th, 2017 at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL),
- August 27th – September 1st, 2017 at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) (please note that one-day prior and after these dates may be used for travel purposes)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, please provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter (one pager): Why do you want to participate in the programme?
- Description of your project (two pager): The two pager should be an executive summary, which should include your business idea, market, IP matters, financials, customers, partners etc.
- a CV
After the application deadline and once the programme manager has finished a pre-selection, you may be invited for a final selection interview.
Please sent the above mentioned documents to your respective EVP Programme Manager to finalize your application:
Contacts at the four Universities:
Application is open now till the 17th of March 2017.