The European Venture Programme is the EuroTech Universities Alliance’s contribution to a more vibrant scene of scalable start-ups in Europe. We do this by offering up to 25 young EuroTech start-ups per year exclusive access to the entrepreneurship expertise and networking resources available at the six EuroTech Universities, i.e. Technical University of Denmark (DTU), École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris), Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), and Technical University of Munich (TUM).
An intensive programme takes entrepreneurs on a journey to multiple EuroTech ecosystems to boost their business beyond borders! Per location, there are thematic workshops in venture creation, plenty of time for peer feedback and networking opportunities with local start-ups, companies, governmental and public organisations, technology experts, business coaches, VCs and more.
This unique chance is offered every year to about four start-ups from each EuroTech University and is fully funded by the EuroTech Universities Alliance.
Who are we looking for?
- You are affiliated with one of the six EuroTech Universities (student, PhD, postdoc or alumni).
- You have a business case beyond the idea phase and have most likely participated in a local incubator programme.
- You already have some traction, for example raised first funding, LOIs, pilot studies, won prizes etc. and are interested to explore other ecosystems, markets, cultures, and networks.
Our unparalleled benefits
- Unique training workshops that will present you the best approaches for becoming an international entrepreneur.
- Valuable insights and testimonials from successful entrepreneurs from the EuroTech ecosystems.
- An opportunity to build your network across Europe‘s finest technical institutes, with the possibility to arrange face-to-face meetings with large corporations, technology experts, local start-ups and investors from the six ecosystems.
Our six innovation ecosystems
When and where?
The programme is split into two sessions, delivered in different EuroTech ecosystems.
- Session 1: 1-3 July 2024 at École Polytechnique (Paris)
- Session 2: 3-5 July 2024 at TU/e (Eindhoven)
Information on the programme will follow soon.
Detailed programme 2024
The programme will follow soon.
The deadline for applications will be communicated in due time.
Before applying, please get in touch with your local European Venture Programme Manager (see at the end of this page).
Your application needs to contain:
- A ½-1 page description about how participation will move your start-up, why you want to visit and/or (virtually explore) these locations, and at least 2 stakeholders you are interested to set up meetings with at each location.
- A 2-page description of your start-up project (template can be downloaded here)
Please send your application documents to your respective European Venture Programme Manager. They can also provide answers to any questions you might have.