23 February 2022 | The Professorship of Laser-based Additive Manufacturing at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) welcomes applications for the position of a post-doctoral researcher for research contribution in and management of an EU project on green Additive Manufacturing through innovative beam shaping and process monitoring. Next to project coordinator TUM, the project involves inter alia also the Technion and Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Supporting the coordination and planning of meetings with industrial and scientific partners during the EU project,
- Maintaining the communication and exchange with industrial and scientific partners during the project,
- Working within a committed team of engineers and scientists to implement beam shaping technologies in industrial additive manufacturing machines,
- Conducting beam shaping experiments and testing of the resulting components,
- Driving publication of projects results in leading journals and conferences in the Additive Manufacturing community,
- Co-supervision of PhD candidates and Master’s and Bachelor’s students,
- Funding acquisition and management of research proposals (scouting potential opportunities, form consortia, proposal writing) related to the field of expertise.
To learn more about the position and to apply, please see the full job advertisement on the TUM website.