I study

As a Master’s student at at DTU, EPFL, Institut Polytechnique de Paris, Technion, TU/e, or TUM, you can enjoy first-class education at two excellent universities. The EuroTech Universities have set up a multitude of bilateral study programmes with each other. We distinguish between 1:1 Master programmes and fully-fledged double-degree programmes.

If this is too much for you and you are just interested in specific courses at another university of science and technology (physically or virtually), check out the EuroTeQ Engineering University! There, we have started developing a virtual campus that includes – beyond the EuroTech Universities – also Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) in Estonia, the Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU), IESE Business School in Spain and HEC Paris in France. You have the possibility to participate in selected courses of the EuroTeQ partner universities. The courses are to a large extent fully online but we also have some hybrid or fully in-person courses. This “EuroTeQ Campus” is also open to Bachelor’s students.

The EuroTech Universities also cooperate when it comes to PhD studies, for example with joint supervision and mobility funding for PhD projects and financial support for summer or winter schools organised by young researchers. And if you have a great idea you want to bring to the market, make sure to check out the programme we have in place regarding entrepreneurship: the European Venture Programme.

Questions? Your best points of contact are…

  • The contact persons mentioned in the different sections
  • The office for international affairs/exchange programmes or the Graduate School/PhD office of your university