1 July 2021 | The EuroTech Universities Alliance Brussels Office is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic
Office Manager (part-time)
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensure day-to-day management of finances & budget including book-keeping.
- Human Resources tasks– administering payroll, leave, contracts, personnel files.
- Ensure compliance to organizational standards, including health & safety standards.
- Data Protection Officer
- Assist Head of Brussels Office and other staff with procurement of necessary materials and equipment.
- Assist in interviewing applicants and confer with senior-level management on hiring process.
- Ensure an effective liaison with the bank, building owner, suppliers, and subtenant, as well as the Belgian authorities.
- Ensure the functional running of central office tasks, e.g. with regard to IT, stationery and meeting room bookings.
- Providing general logistical support for events, workshops & meetings.
- Other office management tasks linked to the above.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, including in general administration and accounting.
- Relevant education, training or professional qualifications in office management and finance.
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel and Word (PowerPoint and Access an advantage).
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) and French (Dutch an advantage).
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including discretion.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for working on a variety of tasks.
What we offer:
- Enjoyable working environment in a diverse and dynamic multinational team.
- Part-time contract of unlimited duration under Belgium law.
- Excellent salary package, which includes a 13th month, luncheon vouchers and reimbursement of public transport.
- Possibility for professional development and training.
Please send your cover letter and CV in electronic format to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 16 July 2021 at 12:00 (midday).
Interviews will take place at EuroTech Universities Alliance Brussels Office premises on the 22 & 23 of July.
Contact for further information: