The European Venture Programme is the EuroTech Universities Alliance’s contribution to a more vibrant scene of scalable start-ups in Europe. We do this by offering 25 young EuroTech start-ups per year exclusive access to the entrepreneurship expertise and networking resources available at the six EuroTech Universities, i.e. Technical University of Denmark (DTU), École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), École Polytechnique (l’X), Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), and Technical University of Munich (TUM).
An intensive 10-day programme takes entrepreneurs on a journey to multiple EuroTech ecosystems to boost their business beyond borders! Per location, there are thematic workshops in venture creation, plenty of time for peer feedback and networking opportunities with local start-ups, companies, governmental and public organisations, technology experts, business coaches, VCs and more.
This unique chance is offered every year to four – five start-ups from each EuroTech University and is fully funded by the EuroTech Universities Alliance.
Who are we looking for?
- You are affiliated with one of the six EuroTech Universities (student, PhD, postdoc or alumni).
- You have a business case beyond the idea phase and have most likely participated in a local incubator programme.
- You already have some traction, for example raised first funding, LOIs, pilot studies, won prizes etc. and are interested to explore other ecosystems, markets, cultures, and networks.
Our unparalleled benefits
- Unique training workshops that will present you the best approaches for becoming an international entrepreneur.
- Valuable insights and testimonials from successful entrepreneurs from the EuroTech ecosystems.
- An opportunity to build your network across Europe‘s finest technical institutes, with the possibility to arrange face-to-face meetings with large corporations, technology experts, local start-ups and investors from the six ecosystems.
When and where?
The programme is split into two 5-day sessions, delivered at four EuroTech ecosystems. In 2020 and 2021, things work a bit differently. Check below information on our Corona Online Edition 2021 and talk to your local European Venture Programme manager (see details at the end of this page).
Corona Online Edition 2021
- Session 1: July 26 – 30, 2021 at TUM Munich + EPFL Lausanne
- Session 2: Aug 23 – 27, 2021 at L’X Paris + TU/e Eindhoven
Applications are accepted until 23 May 2021!
The programme will be delivered online. Most of the afternoons will be free for your own work.
Your application needs to contain:
- A ½-1 page description about how participation will move your start-up, why you want to visit and/or (virtually explore) these locations, and at least 2 stakeholders you are interested to set up meetings with at each location.
- A 2-page description of your start-up project (template can be downloaded here)
Please send your application documents to your respective European Venture Programme Manager (see below) by 23 May 2021. They can also provide answers to any questions you might have.