14 July 2021 | We would like to offer an internship opportunity to a trainee for the 4th quarter of 2021 – 2022 (full-time, 38h per week) to contribute to the activities of the EuroTech Universities Alliance Brussels Office.
- Perform an analysis of the existing and newly established Universities Alliances in the EU.
- Contribution to the organisation of the EuroTech High-level Event, policy dialogues and workshops
- Support with media monitoring/analysis & community management
- Small administrative tasks
- A Master level student from one of the Universities of the Alliance (DTU, L’X, EPFL, TU/e, TUM or Technion).
- University degree or equivalent experience in business studies, communications or public affairs.
- Strong organisational and IT skills (Office 365).
- Strong writing, editing and reviewing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Ability to provide clear and concise deliverables under time pressure.
- Ability to work remotely in an efficient manner would be a strong asset.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter attitude, flexible, efficient and a good team player.
What we offer:
- Up to 6 months training opportunity in the Brussels Office
- Renumeration €1000 per month + lunch vouchers.
- Enjoyable working environment in a diverse and dynamic multinational team.
- Full-time traineeship contract under Belgium law.
- Professional development and training.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter + information about earliest possible start date) with the subject line “EuroTech Universities Trainee” to Tatiana Panteli, Head of Brussels Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline: 29th of August 2021 (midnight)
Expected start date: September / October 2021